Face to Face appointments
- £65 - initial diagnostic consultation with acupuncture treatment (1 hour approx.)
- £35 - Diagnostic consultation only (30 mins approx.)
- £35 - follow up acupuncture treatments (30 mins approx.)
- £20 - follow up consultation for herbal prescription (Ensure the safe dispensing of herbal medicine by keeping track
- of patient’s progress from treatment when no acupuncture is required)
Herbal medicine supply
- £20 - one week supply of granulated Chinese herbal medicine (measuring spoon and postage included). Additional charge applies for capsulated herbal medicine if required.
- £90 - Fertility diagnostic consultation with acupuncture treatment followed with written report on treatment plan, prognosis, dietary and lifestyle advice
- £45 - fertility follow up acupuncture treatment (30 mins approx.) with menstrual cycle and ovulation tracking
Virtual appointments for remote support
- £200 per week acute illness support with up to three daily contacts on progress, acupressure advice and herbal prescriptions if required (cost of herb not included)
Payments can be made via secure payment link using all major debit credit cards.
Private Medical Insurance
Acupuncture treatment is covered by most private health insurance and I am registered with major UK private health insurance companies including Westfield, SimpleHeath, HealthShield, Aviva, Bupa cash plan and WPA. Please obtain authorisation from insurer (and obtain referral letter if required) before making a booking. Electronic receipt will be provided to facilitate your claim.
For new patient's booking please contact me directly to discuss requirement and appointment time.